Phytoplankton Extract is an ingredient that comes out from processed living organisms present in the oceans and seas that helps recover your skin, contributing on repairing the natural barrier and enhancing its elasticity. Phytoplankton is the first and main responsible for the oxygen in earth’s atmosphere.
These tiny organisms have survived millions of years protecting themselves against external adversities by developing survival strategies based on creating antioxidant and high protective components that create a natural barrier against external agents. Phytoplankton extract offers the following benefits:
- Moisturizing, resembling body’s natural moisturizing
- Antioxidant, rejuvenates and regenerates skin
- Anti-inflammatory, avoiding irritation and stinging
- Recommended use in all types of skins; atopic or very dry and scaled
Phytoplankton extract is an ingredient that is being heavily introduced in the sector of feminine and masculine beauty and cosmetics as a revolutionary product for its qualities and benefits for the skin. Brands suchas MER, MAC, Biotherm, Le Mieux, DALTON COSMETICS, THALGO, etc … have taken a very strong commitment with this resource. Amoréane is the first product of intimate cosmetics to include marine phytoplankton extract in its composition, so that is positioned as a reference in quality and qualities within the sector.
Collagen is an essential structural protein in the various connective tissues of human bodies, responsible for the skin’s elasticity and regeneration. As the main component of connective tissue, it is the most abundant protein in humans. It plays a very important role in the body as it is present in the composition of skin, ligaments, bones, cartilage and tendons.
Marine Collagen, is a natural product made in France. It is obtain from the skin and cartilage filaments of fishes. Since the marine collagen is very similar to the one in humans, it has been very common and indispensable the ingestion of this type of collagen.
Marine Collagen acts in many different levels, providing the body the nutrients that promote the construction and reconstruction of tissue. It also has capability of retaining liquids (hydrated skin) and skin formation properties.
Among the main benefits of Marine Collagen we can find:
- Increases the production of collagen and its density.
- Softens, nourishes and hydrates the skin.
- Helps tone the skin significantly.
- Helps avoid the degradation of collagen.
- Helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Helps minimize the muscle contraction that causes wrinkles to appear.
- Supports the growth of the 5 skin cell layers, for a smoother and radiant skin.
- Facilitates a faster healing of skin tissue.